The restaurant des Aviateurs, with its magnificent wooden bar and bistrot tables from the 1900s or hand-made mosaic tables, is open from 12 noon to 2pm and from 7pm to 9pm.
The menu : 3 key words sum up our menu : simplicity, quality and variety.
Tartines, gratins, (a vegetarian version of gratins and tartines), mussels, fish, lava-stone grills, cheese boards and numerous desserts.
Or you may prefer the Chef’s special from the blackboard which changes throughout the seasons.
Most wines are served by the glass or carafe.
Booking recommended, call 0033(0)322279074.
- Dish of mussels cooked in beer
- The gratin des Aviateurs (gratin made with munster cheese and cooked meats)
- « Roaring Twenties » salad (lettuce, avocado, grapefruit, raspberries, prawns)
- « Looping the loop » camembert (hot camembert, walnuts, fruit and lettuce)
- Specials from 19€50 to 23€00
- Children’s menu 11€50
- A la Carte from 20 € to around 30 €